domenica 29 giugno 2014

Ti penso come gli alberi nel cielo - I think of you as the trees in the sky


I think of you as the trees in the sky
and of the trees you're the bud,
transparent flower with frost
and delicate fragrance.
Subtle soul of my universe,
will spread in you my peace,
the same one that comes from your hands
when you hold me and caress me,
 in the shadow of our shelter.
Your life is a gift
that touches my skin
and spreads in the soul,
is the regular beat
when I contemplate what surrounds me
and in a breath
I fill the void of abandonment.


Cristiano Bartolomei


Ti penso come gli alberi nel cielo
e degli alberi sei germoglio,
fiore trasparente di brina
e profumo delicato.
Anima sottile del mio universo,
si diffonda in te la mia quiete,
la stessa che nasce dalle tue mani,
quando mi stringi e mi accarezzi
all'ombra del nostro rifugio più tenero.
E' un dono la tua vita
che mi sfiora la pelle
e si diffonde nello spirito,
è il battito regolare
in cui contemplo ciò che mi circonda
e in un respiro colmo l'abbandono.


Cristiano Bartolomei

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento